I'm Still Here... Kind Of

January 22, 2018


I make two posts and disappear right? Typical me, lol. Luckily things have eased up a bit and I can HOPEFULLY get back into blogging. Well, GET INTO BLOGGING if you will.

Life has been crazy during these past few weeks and I'm really grasping on tightly. Nothing too bad, just normal "I'm trying to get my life together" shenanigans. I have not forgotten about my goals and I'm really working towards them. So far:


  • I'm losing weight
  • I've completely cut out red meat(s) and animal milk from my diet
  • I track calories now and I'm doing good with logging my breakfast, lunch, and dinner
  • I've convinced Babe (my boyfriend) to try vegan and vegetarian meals beside me
  • I've figured my path in life and my calling
  • I meditate and practice cleansing and peace for a happier and healthier lifestyle
See? I'm working on it! Work is of course exhausting (when it is never exhausting right?) but I even push through that as well. Like you guys really haven't missed much. This month was about preparing everything; mind, body, and soul.

While keeping a journal online is nice and such I thought it would be key for me to track new things personally for myself in a physical sense. Babe bought this journal for me at Ollie's (it was on sale for $0.79!!!) and this was the last copy of this style with this quote. I love things like that! Like... I feel things are meant for me when it happens. Call it being dramatic, whatever. I always want to pay attention to what the world is trying to tell me. As I was thinking of a journal it came to me in the same circle as it was thought of. Love it! 


This is where I will keep:
  • quotes I feel will strengthen my journey
  • new ideas that come to me that will better myself
  • ways to keep peace and tranquility around me at all times
  • dreams or messages received that I feel I should pay attention to immediately
  • things I want to buy and/or collect that will guide me towards a better and more steady path
and much more of course!

I was serious about this stuff lol. Cutting back the negative until its fully gone while adding positives until they're completely there. Its happening folks! 

Oh... I'm still doing my daily prayers for friends, strangers, etc. The inspiration quotes aren't daily, but of when I feel the person needs to hear it most. I'm relying on my intuition and I'm trying to build a more intuitive mind and thought process. It amazes me when "subscribers" tell me I'm right on track with the messages. So if you didn't receive a quote daily this is why. Plus I'm honestly not a morning person AT ALL.

So yea... Thats that. I have more to come but its like 1:07a.m and I want to finish watching Lost Girl (my new addiction). I hope all is well!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Not sure if you'll get a notification for thus, but was driving home and you crossed my mind and your Facebook brought me here. Good to see you're doing Well! Glad to see Chris (?) Is joining you in you're healthy eating as well. You have my number hit me up. Kinda miss my onky true internet friend lol

    -ryan
    (With the black Honda) lol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts